HGG PROFILING EQUIPMENT’s ProCAM and ProCAM Lite software programs are designed specifically for HGG profiling machines and draw on HGG’s 40 years of 3D profiling knowledge, synthesized into a software system designed to maximize throughput and material usage, saving users both time and money.
“We are specialists in 3D profiling, so we know what our customers need,” according to global sales manager Wiebe Wiersma. “What better way to ensure our software system meets our customer needs than to develop it ourselves with their input?”
The ProCAM suite features:
- ProCAD providing direct connection to and from several leading CAD/CAM companies, including TeklaÒ Structures, SDS/2, AutoCADÒ, SolidWorksÒ, bocad, and more.
- ProGRAM lets users program parts with data from a predefined macro shape library.
- ProMIS is a management information system that uses real-time machine data to create reports on cutting performance, processing speeds, and productivity.
- ProQMS helps create digital documentation of quality control measurements and accuracy checks for required track-and-trace documentation.
- Advanced nesting algorithms allow users to maximize material usage and minimize waste.
- Stock Manager, so users can manage stock material and use available material for nesting.
- Stock Manager can be combined with the label printer and scanner option for track-and-trace functionality. Operators scan the material loaded on the machine and it automatically loads the correct cutting data.
HGG has partnered with several CAD/CAM developers to ensure seamless integration and transfer of data from design through data processing to machine. Recently, HGG partnered with SDS/2 to create a plug-in that directly links to ProCAM and enables direct definition of cutting information in the SDS/2 CAD model, including detection of holes and pipe notches.
ProCAM Lite is a free software program that gives users the ability to view and check cutting details on various profiles without a cutting machine or intermediary viewing software. Users can review all parameters and weld details for a project before cutting and production, including root openings and markings, for any DSTV, NC, XML, or PCD file.
Learn more at https://hgg-group.com