Kroff Inc., a fast-growing water treatment company, will showcase the capabilities of one of its newest business units, Kroff Process Technologies, Inc., (KPT) at the upcoming International Manufacturing and Technology Show (IMTS) Industry & Technology Conference. The event is being held from September 13-18 in Chicago.
KPT provides proprietary production process chemicals and technologies to the metalworking and metalforming industries, assisting metal manufacturers in fabricating and finishing their products with an array of custom chemicals and cutting-edge technologies aimed at optimizing plant efficiencies and reducing costs. KPT offers custom-designed programs that focus on enhancing production and improving part quality, while reducing waste and providing complete process compatibility.
“Because many of the chemicals used in metals production end up in a wastewater stream, having one company with expertise in both types of chemistries provides cost efficiencies and process improvements for producers, eliminating the disconnect that often occurs when separate representatives service one producer,” said Dave Sunderlik, area manager of Kroff, Inc.
With patented chemistry, experienced consultants and a commitment to innovation, Kroff engineers solutions for clients that ensure environmental compliance and save money. The company has six distinct business units:
- Kroff Chemical Company, Inc. (KCC), providing custom-blended chemicals and processes for water and wastewater treatment;
- Kroff Facilities Services, Inc. (KFS), enabling companies and organizations to outsource their water treatment services;
- Kroff Process Technologies, Inc. (KPT), providing process cleaners and lubricants to support the metals production and fabrication industries;
- Kroff Well Services, Inc. (KWS), offering remediation of flowback waters and production brines for frac water reuse;
- Kroff Materials Reprocessing, Inc. (KMR), which enables companies to reuse and recycle industrial manufacturing byproducts, including oil; and
- Kroff International, LLC, with projects in Japan, Europe, Africa and South America.