A moderated panel discussion featuring seven of the steel industry’s most influential executives, representing integrated and minimill producers as well as raw material suppliers, will take place at the AISTech Town Hall Forum (www.aist.org) , to be held Wednesday, May 7 at 8:30 a.m. in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Panel members will include:
• Keith E. Busse, chairman and chief executive officer, Steel Dynamics Inc.
• Joseph Curtin, president and chief operating officer, Tube City Div., Tube City IMS Corp.
• Mario Longhi, chief executive officer and president, Gerdau Ameristeel
• Russ Rinn, executive vice president, Commercial Metals Co., and president, CMC Americas
• Louis L. Schorsch, executive vice president, ArcelorMittal, and president and chief executive officer, ArcelorMittal Flat Americas
• R. Joseph Stratman, executive vice president, Nucor Corp.
• John P. Surma, chairman, chief executive officer and president, U. S. Steel