SPRUTCAM TECH announced the upcoming release of version 17 of SprutCAM X and SprutCAM X Robot, with new features for the user interface, overall product design, new functionality, streamlining of frequently used operations, further development of existing applications and release of new applications in the SprutCAM X ecosystem.
The evolution and enhancement of SprutCAM X user interface is ongoing, and in SprutCAM X 17 the design changes include an updated color balance for long working sessions and to ensure a consistent interface across different second-level windows.
The new version of SprutCAM X will show an enhanced and optimized, overall product design, including:
• Intuitive hints and interactive smart hints to quickly navigate parameters. One window for everything.
• Handy availability of everything the user needs. Clean and simple design.
• Consistent workflow.
Other new features that enhance workflow efficiency, safety, convenience, and cutting-edge technologies include:
- Multi-project workflow: Provides a streamlined workflow for improved time efficiency and easy reuse of similar approaches across multiple projects.
- Snapshots: Increased safety while working on machining projects and quick recovery to the desired project state.
- Machine setup file: Enables easy and quick transfer of machine digital twins, settings, and tools using ready-made templates.
- Machining report: Generates reports with only relevant content, swiftly produces reports, and provides high-quality images.
- Ency: SprutCAM X AI virtual assistant, a first in the CAM industry, opens new learning opportunities for G-code proficiency.
Various other SprutCAM X 17 features will address the needs of “makers” and robotics enthusiasts. To improve the program’s functionality, the developers give priority to analyzing the usage statistics in SprutCAM X. With the latest version, programmers of CNC machines and robots will experience increased comfort, speed, and ease in their daily work with SprutCAM X 17 and SprutCAM X Robot 17, including:
• Roughing waterline
• Undercut waterline for three-axis machines point pick and place
• Redundant axes optimizer improvements Arbitrary machine parameter control using a map boundaries of periodic axes
• Approach/return for TCPM-enabled operations using Local CS five-axis solid simulation
In addition to the release of SprutCAM X 17, users will also receive updated versions of:
- Built-in parametric CAD module: This module will see improvements in UX/UI, performance, and stability. Improvements will be made to fillets, chamfers, surface inclination, array features, combining parts using Boolean operations and new sketching features, among others.
- MachineMaker: This application serves as a digital twin builder for robotic cells and CNC machines. It will now support milling machines with optional axes, turn-mill machines, and Swiss-type machines. The introduction of a new interactive simplifier will greatly reduce the amount of routine work.
- New online project library: This cloud-based platform will facilitate collaboration and project sharing among SprutCAM Tech developers, SprutCAM X partners, and SprutCAM X customers.
Learn more at www.sprutcam.com