Renishaw (www.renishaw.com) will introduce a number of new products designed for measuring, monitoring, analyzing and diagnosing machinery actions and production part dimensions. Among the products Renishaw will feature are:
- A laser interferometer measurement system for machine diagnosis and calibration.
- A ballbar system for machine tool and motion system analysis and diagnosis.
- A broken tool detection system.
- A laser calibration system that is designed to bring greater performance, precision, and portability to manufacturing machinery process validation.
- A cable-free twin probe system that combines automated part set-up, measurement, tooling setting and broken tool detection.
- A radio touch probe that is designed for precision in machine tool measurement of 3D part geometries.
- And, ultra-highspeed, 5-axis scanning technologies.