For automatic correction of accumulated errors in the lead screw in the pitch and in the inside pitch of lead screw we use the same lead screw:
1. On the top of the helixes of screw we make a tape-band where all errors of all the pitches and inside pitches are fixed as hollows (a) and protuberances (b).
2. Both (a) and (b) throw a system of lever turns the actuating nut through a certain angle, corresponding to previously detected errors.
3. For the turns nut we also can use electronic devices.
On the Figure 1, we see:
1. lead screw.
2. tape-band with hollows and protuberances.
3. tape-band with hollows and protuberances.
4. actuating nut.