Manufacturing engineers and executives are as “connected” as anyone else, but they are an underserved audience in the world of “apps” — the mobile digital tools that match their interests and objectives, allowing them to customize their tasks and activities. LaViaz Mobile recently announced the launch of [email protected], the Digital Asset Resource Tool, a revolutionary new iPad® app that provides manufacturers with a single digital source for sales tools and other resources.
Designed for manufacturers’ sales teams, the developers claim [email protected] is “the first custom-built app that offers full on and offline functionality, allowing access to key sales resources in any environment, including factories without consistent Wi-Fi access and remote customer locations.
[email protected] can be used on any Apple® iPad or iPad Mini® running iOS 6.1 or higher.
“As the global market becomes more and more competitive and manufacturers sell increasingly complex, technical products, access to modern sales tools and resources is essential,” according to Ron Blaisdell, CEO of LaViaz Mobile. “[email protected] improves the efficiency and output of sales teams by putting key resources within the tap of an iPad,” he continued. “Manufacturers need every advantage, and [email protected] puts them in a position to maximize each sales opportunity, save money and better serve customers in the process, which we believe is the formula for success."
The new app handles a comprehensive range of content with an interface that’s clean, intuitive interface. To optimize the user experience, price lists, catalogs, data sheets, presentations, videos and other multimedia content can be tailored to a company’s unique sales process – by product line or vertical market segment.
[email protected] supports multiple file types for static and dynamic content. The email interface simplifies customer follow-up, and the favorites tool helps sales representatives create unique groups of information.
Among the benefits of [email protected] listed by LaViaz are:
• Full online and offline functionality, with complete access to all content anywhere and anytime;
• User-friendly navigation to information, usually locating within three taps;
• Built-in interactive PDF viewer simplifies content management;
• Full screen mode displays professional presentations without complicated A/V equipment;
• E-mail-enabled content allows sales reps to respond to requests quickly;
• Favorites allow users to create unique groups of information, customizing the sales process;
• Supports multiple file formats, including documents, presentations, images, video and other standard rich multimedia formats;
• Automatic e-mail copy allows management to track sales activity at the individual salesperson level; and
• An intuitive user interface reduces training costs.