Master WorkHolding Inc. is offering cost-effective “green” product options to their customers as well as a recycling plan to reuse obsolete fixtures. While maintaining the existing one-year warranty plan, a new quote system allows customers to discount their fixture price by selecting energysaving options, including:
• Recycled and rebuilt hydraulic components;
• Optional black oxide;
• Un-machined (burned edges) on non-critical surfaces;
• Exterior hydraulic plumbing only;
• Hardened components on sliding or part touching details only;
• Electronic drawings, as opposed to paper.
Also, customers can return existing obsolete fixturing for a full evaluation of components. If any components are deemed reusable, a credit will be issued toward the order.